Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally finished painting the dining room



It took me 2 and a half days to do it, but I finally finished painting the new dining room.  We still have to put a couple of baseboards back up, but I'm sitting at my table right now and I have to say that I love it.  I ended up painting it a dark pumpkin instead of coral because it worked so much better with the ochre kitchen.  Here's what it looks like:






Here's another view looking into the kitchen:




I really need to paint the table or find another one,  remove the ceiling fan light, and do a few other things, but I'm through with home improvement for awhile.  I need to make some art!

Here's one more shot looking through the kitchen into the dining room from the living room:


The end.

3 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT! I think the colors work together beautifully. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought that one little hole in a wall would make such a big difference? It looks great -- and I love the way the colors look together!

    ReplyDelete