Monday, February 8, 2010

Making everything but art

I'm up at 4:30 because I can't stop my brain!  Silly brain, you need sleep.  This has been both a good and frustrating week.  I've got making the bed, making dates with girlfriends, making trips to the store,  making space, and making dinner down, I tell you!  It's making time for making art that eludes me.  I even made a workout date last week (making muscles! Hi,  Iris!).    Every day I had a list of errands and appointments.  Today doesn't look any different: our cat Sophie has another UTI, so I'll drop her at the vet's at 7:30 (Anna Chan at Abraham Veterinary Clinic is the best!),  grab some breakfast treats for the creativity group,  and from 8:30 to 11:00, I'll be at C's house for the group meeting.   Yesterday I spent all day moving things into the new studio shelving Morgan built for me.  Now I actually have room to work.  Hooray!   I may not make anything but cat food today (I sort of have to because that grass fed beef liver I bought at the farmers market Saturday needs to be used.),  but tomorrow I will give myself an afternoon in the studio.  It's on the calendar!

No more whinging!  I think, despite only having  5 hours sleep last night, this will be a good day.  I will be taking a nap this afternoon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment